Saturday, May 30, 2026

eid, thoughts & food

eid day! technically it's tomorrow. it's the dawn of 27th which makes it chand raat.

update: it's the 30th. 

I wasn't particularly excited but I had a very nice day so I'm happy. I rewore one of sadia's kurti and lehenga. it was very pretty. i took lots of pictures. even though only a few actually turned out well haha. made a few reels too. one of which was a transition reel I posted on 4lyferz. for someone who makes so many reels my skills are still very..... lackluster. 

I spent a nice eid with my sisters, as always. we went out; ate, had ice-cream, went to the theater to catch a horror film and lastly, had dinner and came home to a hyper-active obi

moving on.

today has been sort of dull and boring. 

I feel down because of this one particular thing and i just wish i had more passion. or maybe wish I was brave. 

I checked up on this company i went to for an interview last year. even made two reels for them. and frankly? found it unempressive. their page has not grown at all. they're still making the same boring content and I'm glad. because they f-ing sucked. 

I've been trying to think about what path is most suited for me lately. I'm not someone who could survive in finance. i feel like it's too fast paced and everyone is just so much smarter than me. anyhow, I'm sure there's something for me and I'm very close to finding it. it's just something that has been weighing heavy on my mind.

something funny (now, but not in the situation) happened yesterday. me and sadia got locked out of the house and we had to call the locksmith. in the process 500 rs was lost but I gained another 500 so maybe it wasn't such a bad experience. 

yesterday, for the first time I made mutton! since we were home alone and I was feeling experimental. it was pretty easy since I'm not a complete noob at cooking.

cooking for me is just throwing things in the cooker and guess what, it usually works out! it was delicious. presenting saba's handmade mutton pulao: 

today morning. I made mutton once again and it was good too hehe.

after two meals, the mutton fatigue hit so we decided to eat jin ramen for dinner.

it was a pretty chill day otherwise. I didn't do a lot besides the usual routine. 

thank you for reading. love you all 🩷

-saba



8 comments:

  1. The food u make is the best !!🀍

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one word from me is waooo .... all dishes looks so tasty..kaash mai kha sakti sab.πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹and the lock wala part funny tha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aur jo confusion ke phase mai tum ho you are not alone I feel the same ki log mujhse bahot jyada smart hai.. you are on track analysing thinking and trying to find which is the best thing we should do ... impressive πŸ’œ✨️

      Delete
    2. yaar Ghar aa jaooo mai khilatu hu sab ✨️

      Delete
    3. and yes mujhe aisa lgta hai shyd koi aur field mere liye better hoga but ha mai aaj kal bohot soch rahi hu and working towards it slowly πŸ₯Ί

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thank uuu πŸ’“ jab milenge mai laungi and sab sathme enjoy karenge πŸ«‚

      Delete

an outing

a few days ago, I was getting back from sobo and my options were the metro or train. 9 pm on a sunday. typically I'd pick the metro sinc...