good afternoon it's the 4th of june, 12:11 pm currently. I am pondering over what to write in this blog of mine. ever since I took the oath to fill this place with only positivity I think I've become very positive myself! a good change.
I was going through my gallery and I came across some drawings I did. which I am now going to show to you all.
![]() |
| sista #1 |
![]() |
| obi |
![]() |
| adhe adhure 4lyferz |
apologies to 4lyferz, halfway through the drawing I realized that I had messed up very bad (made my face too tiny oopsies) and that made me lose motivation to keep going.
I think I should stick to sketching on paper haha.
moving on. life is very difficult. every other person reeks of misogyny and I feel very disturbed by it. sometimes, I sit and think about how challenging life is for us girls. I also feel like the feminism we partake in is not enough and we need to think bigger and better. I wonder if this world might ever change in a way to cater to us. I'm so fed up that I don't believe in equality anymore. equality is nowhere near enough and we shouldn't settle for it. The little jabs you hear on a daily basis is bound to have a profound affect on you. it's just a matter of when and where you snap.
recently I've been thinking of getting an evil eye necklace. just because I think? I want new jewellery heh.
good things that happened recently: stocked up on self care items, got new cat pj's.
oh and our geezer switch was fixed after two whole months. I didn't see it as a negative thing though. normally, i would've called up the electrician guy myself and have the problem fixed. but this time around, i saw this an opportunity to bring about a necessary change. and it worked! I was able to get rid of my habit of taking scalding hot showers. today, I was happy to bathe in hot water after a long while. it didn't feel as good though, it was weird and it seemed like my body had gotten used to refreshing, cold showers.
in a way, I believe it's poetic; losing something you believed you couldn't live without and yet, you managed better than you had expected and even when you get it back, you don't want it anymore because it was never a need.
it's 11.21 am on 8th june, monday. I just finished watching divya's vlog, reading khudse and safarnama. it's a routine now. instead of scrolling on instagram or twitter like i used to. i now spend that time reading blogs. a healthy change haha. thank you to my dear 4lyferz.
my beautiful readers, stay strong and we shall have a beautiful world devoid of hate and everything ugly.
-love, saba
bonus pic:
![]() |
| obi sleeping on my bed |




Ur blogs are getting better and better
ReplyDeletety sista
DeleteI'm ur publicist and I approve
ReplyDeletety u will be paid soon
DeleteLoved the drawings
ReplyDeletethanku💞
DeleteAgreed with the Misogyny part
ReplyDelete🫂
DeleteHot showers was so related for me 😄
ReplyDeletenaa 😂
DeleteDo buy evil eye chain🙌
ReplyDeleteyes 🫡
Deletereading 2nd time.. Feeling good
ReplyDelete🥰🩷
Delete